top of page
- Tue, 22 NovSandton22 Nov 2022, 09:00 – 13 Dec 2022, 21:00Sandton, 63 Bryanston Dr, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191, South AfricaOn Tuesday, 22nd NOVEMBER 2022, in partnership with BMW BRYANSTON, the MFCP will be hosting a Charity Golf Day at BRYANSTON Country Club. UP FOR GRABS - HOLE IN ONE PRIZE - BMW 118i SPORT! Be sure to book your FourBall now & let’s play some golf, win some prizes & have a Dinner, Filotimo Style!
- Sun, 23 OctJohannesburg23 Oct 2022, 06:30 – 13:00Johannesburg, 25 Braeside Rd, Greenside, Johannesburg, 2034, South AfricaOctober is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS month. It's also the month of Jacarandas... so THE PIRATES are doing their famous course through the Parks on SUNDAY 23 OCTOBER - THE BOOBS AND BLOSSOMS RUN to raise awareness for FILOTIMO.
- Sat, 08 OctJohannesburg08 Oct 2022, 09:00 – 09 Oct 2022, 12:00Johannesburg, 60 5th St, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, 2196, South AfricaJoin us on Saturday, 8th October at La Vie en Rose from 09:00 to 12:00 for Coffee Conversations with our key note speaker, Prof. Carol-Ann Benn. We will be celebrating Pink October and creating awareness around Breast Cancer by having Coffee conversations and more!
- Sat, 05 MarSandton
- Sat, 30 OctSandton30 Oct 2021, 10:00 – 13:00 SASTSandton, Leslie Ave, Fourways, Sandton, 2055, South AfricaThe Fun+Love+Laughter Brunch is a fundraising event in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This event is a tribute to all those who have lost their battle and to celebrate those who are survivors. Prof Carol-Ann Benn, one of SA's distinguished Breast Cancer Specialists is one of our guest speaker
- Sun, 17 OctJohannesburg17 Oct 2021, 09:00 – 10:00 SASTJohannesburg, 11 Louise Ave, Parkmore, Johannesburg, 2196, South AfricaJoin us for a morning of BUNNY YOGA with CATHERINE LEONG! Catherine is a vinyasa trained yoga teacher offering private and group lessons in Johannesburg since late 2016. Her goal is for you to leave your lessons feeling invigorated and balanced in mind and body.
- Sat, 16 OctCape Town16 Oct 2021, 06:00 – 22:00 SASTCape Town, Cape Town, South AfricaJoin us for the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon 2021. Whether you are taking part in the 42.2km Marathon, the 22km Trail Run or the 46km Marathon Trail, you are invited to "run for charity" in the actual 2021 events. Even if you are only doing the virtual 5km or 10km runs, you can “run for something”.
- Mon, 07 Junhttps://www.entryninja.com/events/76724-fil07 Jun 2021, 19:00 SAST – 16 Jun 2021, 23:00 SASThttps://www.entryninja.com/events/76724-filWe are proud to host our first time ever Virtual event online to increase the awareness to Cancer and raise funds in support of our Filotimo Ultra! We want to have as many inspiring sports fanatics join in this epic event from all over the world.
- Sat, 29 MayBMW Bryanston29 May 2021, 08:00 – 18:00 SASTBMW Bryanston, 43 William Nicol Dr, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191, South AfricaBased on the triumphant success of the first Ultra Marathon of Honour 2020, the Machi Filotimo Cancer Project will host our second Ultra Marathon of Honour on 29 May 2021, proudly partnered by BMW Bryanston.
- Sat, 29 MayBryanston29 May 2021, 08:00 – 12:00Bryanston, Cnr Ormonde St &, William Nicol Dr, Bryanston, Sandton, 2021, South AfricaCome and join us at our Filotimo Ultra Cyclethon for a fun filled morning. What better way to stay in shape than to join us for an exciting fitness event, whilst helping to create awareness about cancer and supporting our survivors.
- Thu, 20 MayADEGA RESTAURANT BEDFORDVIEW20 May 2021, 18:00 – 21:00ADEGA RESTAURANT BEDFORDVIEW, Key West Centre, Shop G09, 43 Van Buuren Rd, Bedfordview, Germiston, 2008, South AfricaIn anticipation of Ultra Marathon of Honour 2021, the Machi Filotimo Cancer Project is hosting an amazing Dinner at our Partners, Adega Bedfordview, so join us for SNEAKER CHIC Dinner and entertainment on Thursday, 20 MAY 2021
- Sat, 28 NovMorula Sun Casino & Hotel28 Nov 2020, 04:00 – 17:00Morula Sun Casino & Hotel, Morula Sun, Mabopane Unit U, Mabopane, 0190, South AfricaAN EPIC JOURNEY FOR AN EPIC CAUSE. Our Brand Ambassador, Temotio Jacopo, will be running 100KM in one day, from Morula Sun to Bryanston. Timo will take on this challenge to fund the fight against blood diseases like Leukaemia and help save lives.
- Thu, 29 OctFlamingo Shopping Centre29 Oct 2020, 09:00 – 12:00Flamingo Shopping Centre, Cnr Valley Rd &, Queens St, Modderfontein, Johannesburg, 1645, South AfricaOctober is #BreastCancerAwareness month and our goal is to raise as much awareness for all men and women regardless of their age and provide education, together with our #FilotimoCancerChampions. Guest speakers and Filotimo Cancer Champions will join us on the day, helping us create awareness.
- Sun, 18 OctVIRTUAL EVENT
- Sun, 27 SeptVIRTUAL EVENT
- Thu, 24 SeptVIRTUAL EVENT24 Sept 2020, 06:00VIRTUAL EVENTWe are proud to partner with Unity Ultra this year & will be taking part in the Virtual Event which takes place between 24th to 27th September 2020. The Unity Ultra 2 is a virtual event that aims to unify us in these challenging times through a common goal of walking & running.
- Fri, 28 FebMelrose Arch
bottom of page